Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing , Ocwen Financial A Nightmare Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/305/RipOff0305446.htm

In August 2006 my Mortgage was transfered to Ocwen Bank. Almost from day one Ocwen has been posting late charges for payments that I made on time. My payments are due on the 1st of each month with a 15 day grace. In one instance they sent me a letter for insufficient funds on an automatic debit. Ocwen was suppose to ACH a payment of $1020. Instead they debited $1123. Ocwen, without authorization added hazard insurance charges and a home warranty service. I'm in the tank for $3000 and I never missed a payment. I am getting default letters weekly but conversly Ocwen has never refused a payment. When I call Ocwen all I get is lip service from someone that doesn't understand english. On 1/23/08 I sent Ocwen a certified letter (return receipt)disputing the late charges together with a request for validation of the debt. I Received the return receipt un-signed. Here is the kicker!! My home owners insurance and property taxes are escrowed. I received a notice from the city that my 2007 property taxes are delinqent in the amount of $1600. A 1098 that I received from Ocwen stated that they paid $1722 in 2007 taxes from Escrow. Not only did they not pay my taxes , the 1098 stated they paid more taxes than was due. I would certainly apreciate a referral to a competant attorney to help me solve this problem.Edhuber Hts, OhioU.S.A.

No comments: