Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Been paying for 10 years, now they want full payment in one year

This company bought our mortgage from another company without us knowing about it. We only borrowed aprox. 60,000 from the original holder around 10 years ago. The property is worth alot more then what we borrowed but that is all we wanted at the time. In the 10 years we had a little trouble and got behind one time, but that was taken care of ( with fees applied) and we have made our payments on time every month. This should have been payed for, what they apply the money I send every month never seems to go to the balance. Now we have received a letter saying our loan has matured and they want the remainder of the money in one year. I guess what is happening is that we payed all the interest all these years and now they have to start applying it to the principle. I have called and requested a copy of our pay off a couple of times and they never send it. I can never get help on the phone and have been put on hold for 30 min. at a time. Since the amount has never really gone down I have to figure out how to get this pay off with in the year and would like to know the amount I need to come up with. It seems like when they bought the account the amount started all over again and we lost all the money we all ready applied to the loan. They just want to be able to take the place from us and will do anything to get it. Just when you think all is going good, something like this happens. I know there are alot of crooked/ scheming / low life people out there that do not care who they hurt, as long as they get what they want. What I don't understand is there are alot of educated, smart people that are high up and could do something about this and they just turn their heads. I wish I was one of those people,( you never know some day I might be) I would be after the people that find it eaisier to steal from others then work for their money, and that's what so many of these company's do
So grl
Maryland, MarylandU.S.A.

No comments: