Saturday, January 27, 2007

Complaints against Ocwen

From: http://www.complaints.com/2006/august/28/_6868.htm

OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC
PO Box 24737
West Palm Beach, Fl 33416-4737

What:
Home Mortgage Loan

Why:
This is a complaint against OCWEN for there business practice that everyone who has them to be aware of. Ocwen is known for holding a payment until the day after the grace period so the consumer gets charged thier late fee! ($17.85 for mine) They DO NOT tell you at all so they can then start the foreclosure process on your home! I picked it up on a statement that I seen 2 months later and noticed the long delay in cashing our checks. I then sent a check 2 weeks early to see how long they would hold onto this check! Well, it took almost 4 weeks to cash, a day after the grace period again. But, I beat them at thier own game by sending the extra late payment in with the normal payment! I then called them and told them I was aware of thier scam and was looking to take legal action against them!
For the last 2 years they cash my check in under 4 days from the day mailed!

Jim Hill - Long Island, NY

No comments: