Friday, November 30, 2007

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING foreclosure with fees penalties and harassment Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/287/RipOff0287708.htm

Was 2 weeks late with my mortgage payment for month of June,2007. was foreclosed on,and they refused to accept my payment at end of month.Began to re-finance my mortgage with another company.had problem with the title, still hung up in probate court.In one month, I was hit with over fifteen thousand in late fee's, penalties and legal costs. My original payoff was at 69,000. and now it is at 86,500. I am now trying to have the payoff reduced,and have filled out a short sell package. They will not respond to me or my attorney, and I am calling, faxing and e-mailing daily and can get no response from anyone.Bankruptin clearwaterClearwater, FloridaU.S.A.

No comments: