Friday, December 7, 2007

Gina My Dear I'm So Glad You are still in the fight.

Gina, I'm so very glad to see that you are still around. I haven't heard anything from any of the others for quite some time now. I had assumed that they were either paid off (not really) or had just disappeared, as in had been eliminated. Hey, with enough money you can do just about anything, right.After all they haven't gotten away with defrauding thousands of honest families simply because the police and other law enforcement doesn't give a damn, and/or aren't bright enough. Because we all know that the MS Fraudsters are somewhere between a hollow rock and George Bush when comes to finding something in their so-called intelligence realm.I mean, if they were smart at all they certainly wouldn't need to resort to Steal, now would they. For instance, take a look at the Ocwen twins little billie & johnny, or whatever the name of those two worthless dregs of the earth may be. All thought, they come from wealth, and privilege, have gone to the best of schools, colleges, and have had unlimited funding support, they have to resort to running an enterprise that has perfected the process of stealing, lying, committing fraud, extortion and misrepresentation, etc. to a point where it is nearly a form of art. Yes, I bet their families have got to be so very proud. I'm sure all their buddies back in the synagogue are so very proud of what they have accomplished that they hold them in the highest of esteem. Yeah Right. Actually, I bet that are as ashamed of them as are their families or any one else who has had the extreme misfortune of doing any kind of business with them.That's just my opinion on the subject.

No comments: