Friday, September 12, 2008

Ocwen Mortgage - Insurance Scam Forced Insurance Policy on a Covered Mortgage Orlando Florida

My mortgage was covered under a personal policy, through Escrow, for hazardous and flood conditions, for a total of $1300 a year, from October 2006 to October 2007.In April 2007, OCWEN forced an insurance policy for Hazards ($1357.74) and a forced flood insurance policy ($846.62) on my loan, which was already covered. This raised my automatically debited payment a total of $183.70 a month.When I contacted OCWEN, I was transferred and referred between ESCROW and INSURANCE Departments with no answers or resolutions. They did not renew my personal policy, for $1300 a year in October 2007. I got new quotes in November 2007, they never paid the premium. In March 2008, I CLOSED my bank account because OCWEN would not stop the auto pay, for the incorrect amount. In April 2008, the mortgage was sold to Greentree. I have been working with Ocwen and Greentree now for almost SIX MONTHS and still do not have the payments and escrow correct. I have detailed my taxes & my insurance policy total, along with the P&I on my mortgage, and yet Greentree can not seem to reconcile my ESCROW account because of OCWEN's FORCED INSURANCE POLICY.
At wits end!
RebeccaKeithvile, LouisianaU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/372/RipOff0372285.htm

No comments: