Thursday, September 4, 2008

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC verbally abused on monthly basis by loan representative- called before payment was even due

Every month before our payment due date, we would received abusive and threatening phone calls from a loan representative assigned to our account. He was always demanding that we make our payment via western union and would continue to call until we gave him the confirmation numbers. We were told that if payment wasn't received before close of business on the due date, default paperwork would be submitted and penalties fees would be assessed. This person was very unprofessional, rude, and intimidating. Everytime I would bring up questions regarding the 5 day grace period, heated words would be exchanged to the point that I usually hung up. I was so glad when our loan was transferred. I recently checked my credit report and noticed that Ocwen is scheduled to continue showing on my record until Nov 2013, although the loan was transferred to another lender in 2001. Which I find curious.
Ganellepost falls, IdahoU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/369/RipOff0369582.htm

No comments: