Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ocwen Mortgage Company In Florida.... They are a scam & will act like they want to help & turn you DOWN!!!!

It was a big mistake for our original loan company to sell our loan to Ocwen, they are no help they charge you falsifying late fees and they send you millions of letter stating that they are there to listen and help you with your financial problems. Back in June my husband lost his job and we were left with only one income, which is when we started having major financial problems so we put our home for sale in October of 2007. We didn't get anyone coming to see our home, so I called and asked for a hardship packet in December and nothing came, in January I called again and nothing came, in that same month we put our home for a short-sale and nothing, no one came. Our agent tried to contact them but would get the run around and the reps were hard to understand. I finally called them and they told me that because I was only two months behind they couldn't help me and that if I got the hardship packet my payments would not go down that much. I stop making my payment in Feb. 2008. They are not willing to help, they give me this option to pay a down payment and two installments but they lied by giving me the figures that didn't include property taxes. I called and asked for help a fourth time and they told me, “Put if for sell," I said I did, they said, “well short-sell it," I said I did, they said, “well that is all we can do for you." I can't afford the high interest rate, nor the high payments, we have 3 children, and they won't help…but still keep on sending these letter of how much they are there to listen & help. They are a joke, I am so over losing my home, its just really sad to see my children go through this.
GloMoreno Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/379/RipOff0379085.htm

No comments: