Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ocwen Financial This company is ripping people off by the way they conduct their business and it is not fair

I am writing this hoping I can get help. My husband and I built our house in 1997 and when we signed the loan it was for 30 years. Our loan was switched to Ocwen in 1999 and since then it has been crazy dealing with them. They are telling me our maturity date is in 2009 and that means our loan was for 10 years and that is not what we signed. Our original balance with them was for 86,125.00 in 1999 and for this day in 2008 that balance is 82,093.27. Where has my money been going. According to them I have paid a little over 4,000 toward my loan in 9 years. Huh? Also we got behind on payments and I borrowed money from family and sent them a check for 2,744 and they did a loan modification. They told me that there would be 274.00 add to my payments for taxes and insurance. Which I did not understand because I paid those. I am being charged all this different fees that I do not know what it for and it keeps getting more each month.Also the loan modification I signed stated that for the first two months I would pay my original payment(which is the trial period) and after that they would add the escrow. Now they are telling me that I have to pay the escrow starting right away. I faxed them my loan modification that stated otherwise and they are still arguring with me. I am beside myself. I do not know what to do. I am sending them money and I am not seeing where it is going. I reguested a history of my payments for as long as my loan has been with them and have recieved nothing. I am so scared that some how I will lose my house. I am worried about the maturity date because according to them that in 2009 my loan will mature and we will have to pay the house off. How am I pose to do that? I just don't know what to do and would love to have some help in this matter.
Kimberlywalton, KentuckyU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/377/RipOff0377305.htm

No comments: