Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ocwen charging me late charges of $1520.25 and I have never been late and I have copies of my payments

ocwen has been sending me statements in the mail saying that i have current late charges of over a year old. i was never late and i told them this. now i receive an letter for them saying to aviod possible negative consequences of unpaid past due amounts on your mortgage loan without having to increase your payments.
they want me to sign this notice saying that they can add this amount to my mortgage or this may result in foreclosure. i will not sign this notice because i donot owe ocwen late charges.
this company should have never been in this business, they are only trying to ripoff as many people as they can, before they are closed down.
any type of suites filed against them i am with you all the way. someone has to stop them from ripping honest people off.
i am so thankful that i am one of those people that makes copies of everything.
my sugguestion to all the readers is to always check into any company you deal with(sometimes things may seem good at first but there may be a trick down the line).
Never late
Richton Park, IllinoisU.S.A.

No comments: