Saturday, August 30, 2008

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING ROAD COMPANIONS WITH DogHorribleIdiot; Mortgage Company Run Away, Run RunNN

DHI- initial mortgage company. Mark Toelle (their loan officer, Fairfax County VA) was asked to prepare 30-year-fixed (2nd house- I knew what I wanted); Mark lied, covering the loan terms (which was actually arm) with deceptive language ('rate will float to lock', he says). Around this he was pressed on the 30-year-fixed, he continued to lie. There used to be trust, honesty; there has to be some degree to conduct any business . . . Six months later, the following year, via US mail, the letter (from DHI, resolution department) indicated the loan is not complete, in a default status (sig. not notorized, copies I signed at closing enclosed, pls complete, bloh. bloh . . .) Changes were needed to meet the (loan) program guidelines. All the while payments were billed to me and paid.
Talking to Carolyn Bertelson VP, DHI -> 3 issues; 1) loan not complete, in default status; 2) issue of appearance of fraud (via US mail), & 3) I want a 30-year-fixed.
On-line, I find reports about Ocwen: what is the link between this obviously corrupt builder/lender (DHI) and their using Ocwen as their loan servicer? I am digging . . . My loan adjust in 10/10/08, and my payments have increased from $2500 to about $2780. I will get the 30 year fixed loan I should have gotten. CB did not answer why I did not get the 30 year fixed, nor why a Mark Gaulbreson (someone at the title company) altered my signature on loan documents (copied thereof mailed demanding that I sign).
Additionally, a loan scam was featured in local news ->DHI (nearly all houses were sent into forclosure, presently they are empty, and a neighbor told me that the FBI was investigating). At this point, I am at the beginning, however, I am determined to win, and strong enough to go the distance (this journey will require). I say to others dealing with DHI or Ocwen: be strong, endure and keep your cool. I will provide updates as things develop.
My options now are 1- loan modification (the only modification I will accept at this point is the 30-year-fixed that I originally wanted); 2- pursuing mail fraud charges (waiting for fraud unit of postal service to return call, this is federal offense which carries a million dollar fine maximum for business or 30 years imprisonment); 3- evaluate the guidelines of my (loan) program for talking point & 4- file bankruptcy (which I did once before, and it really did not affect my life at all. How do we get a class action suit going here? Chow.
GailWoodbridge, VirginiaU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/368/RipOff0368092.htm

No comments: