Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ocwen Ocwen Bank Ripoff racketeering, breach of contract, unfair debt collection practices, overcharging borrowers bogus service judicial misconduct ?

I do not even Know how to begin telling you about what Ocewn is doing to us. It is the same stories every one else is telling, I filed a complaint with the FTC and have not heard a word from them, perhapes it's that im not a lawyer but they are really putting the screws to us with changeing our loan agreement, so called late fees, legal fees for them sending us a certified letter to my husband, one to me and another to both of us and charged 30.00 for each one which we did not sign for. They wont send our monthly statement by regular mail, If when they do we get 3-4 of them on the same day with different amounts owed, We sent them 3 payments in one envelope and they still say we owe them and that we are late if anything we over paid.
We would like to file a suit but we need lawyers that are willing to take on this maffia organization, state and local wont help, If any one knows how to contact Grant & Roody esq from boston mass. I think they won a claim like this before against Fairbanks, please contact me we are located in the state of p.a. I dont think i am allowed to give out my email on here but I will trydawn d cohenour at yahoo dot com or dawndcohenour at countryilink dot net
Oh Please some one help before my husband does something bad. Oh and by the way Ocwen if you read this have fun harrassing us like you have been because it's all on tape..and how you got our unlisted phone number was illeagal as well.
Thank you
DawnMifflintown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

No comments: