Sunday, June 29, 2008

OCWEN SCAM Katy Texas

Actually I have the same problem with a Loan Modification Agreement, they offered me in December 2007, I sent the check and then, they said that they didnt receive the Loan Agreement Signed and they placed my payment as a "Partial Payment" and originating Late Charges, Property Valuation Fees and other freaking and invented Fees.
I made a claim to the Office of Financial Regulation, Division of Finance 200 East GAines Street, Tallahasse, FL 32399
Pleae write a letter to them along with copies of the statements, letters, etc.
Send the same letter with proof of the situation at: Federal Trade Commsion, Consumer Response Center, 6 th and Pensylvannia Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20580. We need to push together, this is the only way.We need a lot of people making the claim with the same problem so that the Goverment can do something. I sent the letter and they sent me back a letter stating that they are going to inspect what is going on.

No comments: