Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ocwen And Foster And Garbus Getting screwed Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/326/RipOff0326221.htm

ocwen wrote off my loan and sent me a 1099 stating on the 1099 cancelation of debt. which i filed, then started sending me a bill for $12,000 and charging me $ 800 in late fees each month because i would not pay it. than when i had a buyer for my house they gave me the run around for months, waiting on hold for 40 to 50 minutes just to talk to someone, and when i finally got to talk to someone they had no answers or transfered me to someone else, told me to submit a short sale packet to get a release of lien and never responded after that.i have spend numerious hours on hold and on the phone with this company trying to get an answer, and when my first morgage company started to contact them so i could settle the short sale they sold my loan to a collection agency for the full amount and refuse to honor my short sale.the house went to forclosure and now i owe the irs 20,000, my credit is shot, i have no money, no house and i know nothing about law and dont understand much about it.i am begging anyone to give me some good info on what to do. i am completely lost and dont have a clue what to do....how can you sell a loan a all if you already wrote it off and i am paying taaxes on.
PeteCoram, New YorkU.S.A.

No comments: