Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ocwen unresponsive, rude, heartless thieves Internet florida

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/326/RipOff0326873.htm

I am writing this response like others to the experience they have had with Ocwen. It started when I could not refinance, and could not make the payments after my 2 year interest only mortage. I spent countless hours on the phone with these people getting the run around, one time spending 3 hours of I have to transfer you to, holding, to I cannot help you with this, I will have to transfer you again.First off you cannot understand them as they are based in india, and when i had repeatedly asked for someone in the states they said there was no one!My forbarance agreement was so open-ended; 1:they wanted 3 months down payment2:impound my taxes after i had already paid them3:pay insurance when i already pay it.4:and if u agree to these terms and we found out u make more we are going to take more. Who in there right mind would subject themselves to that.Also after all that i said i wanted to do a short sale they sent me the paper work and said they would contact me in 3-5 days they never did and my realtor did 2 1/2 weeks later and they are now not taking any short sales. they never call u when they say they will or send u the paper work they say they will unless it is about getting their money!!!!!
KendahlMurrieta, CaliforniaU.S.A.

No comments: