Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ocwen Ripped us off from the day we were traded or sold to them Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/322/RipOff0322436.htm

This company has from the very beginning ripped us off. We recieve fees and penalties when they are not due. We have interest charges that are so high, we could better afford a much bigger house with someone else. Our other complaints are that there is no way to even talk to anyone about our problems. Every time I call to talk to them they say I have yto send a written request to thier research department. Once I do a couple weeks later I get a letter saying all is well.The bigger kick in the pants is that shortly after I send the request I get another letter saying It is going up again!!! When I pay the total amounts due one month, the next month has several more charges. is there any help????
Thanks Larry Jerome, Missouri U.S.A.

No comments: