Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ocwen Financial Filed fraudelent credit report stating they forclosed on me and they refuse to fix it. They got paid there money, but won't admit it.

This company bought my son's loan from Ameriquest. I was the co-signer. When Ocwen got it all of a sudden I was the only signer. The property became involved in a legal battle with family and they illegally added their names to the deed. I no longer had legal rights and never got a dime of the piece of property. Wasn't even a mortgage. Ocwen told my son they would wait for the sale to go through, but threatened all the time. The sale went through, I got nothing. Ocwen because of false lien filing (filed on someone elses property) still reported on my credit that they foreclosed. I sent them a copy of the letter they sent me stating it was paid in full, I sent them a copy of the settlement statement stating it was paid in full and still they won't take it off my credit. Its like a personal vendetta against me, because I want to refinance and they want me to continue paying the price of their ignorant hate. They actually hate white people and women, I am both. That to me is discrimination and they should be held accountable for that. They are all from India and think they are the superior race. Business is supposed to be non discriminate. Their practices are very shady. If the government bailed them out, we know who the government prefers out of country businesses.
LaurieFallon, Nevada
U.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/382/RipOff0382035.htm

No comments: