Monday, November 3, 2008

NCI Ocwen Harassment.. after paying the agreement settlement amount Alanta Georgia

I am on disablity, which means I live on a very limited income. I recently called this company {Ocwen} to try and settle the account. After explaining my situation to them and discussing possible payment arrangements.We agreed that if I paid them nine hundred dollars it would settle the account and they would close it and report the account closed to the credit agencies
.I did not have that kind of money, but I was able to borrow it from someone I knew. I sent them a cashiers check priority mail. I also included a letter with the check stating it was the settlement amount agreed upon and it would close the account, meaning the account was paid in full.They called the message number I agve them a few days later and informed me they received the check, but they wanted more money. I refused to pay them any more money and told them I was going to get legal help. Now they are calling the message number I left and harassing the person who lives there. It's a crime that companies like this can hassle people and cause them so much emotional and financial distress. I hope that every lawsuit against them is won and their company is forced to close for good.
JudyTillamook, OregonU.S.A.

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/318/RipOff0318708.htm

No comments: