Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ocwen Ocwen reporting late to Credit Bureau so no modification to loan?

Ocwen calls me 15- 20 times a day starting with the day loan payment is due until it is paid. Doesn't matter about the grace period. The fact that they start calling me the first of the month and so many times during the day ticks me off. Now when I call for modification they tell me I can afford the payment every month even thous I have sent them all the info they asked for proving I cannot. They are telling me to let it be late and then they can help me after 3 months. I tell them what will you do to my credit and they say it will have to be reported to the Credit Bureau. Today I find out they have reported me late and I have never been late. I want to refinance but now this fictious late payment is keeping me from being able to refinance and get the hell away from them! I would be more than willing to join a class action lawsuit. Besides I am sick and tired of trying to communicate with people who cannot speak English!!!!
CarlaPeoria, ArizonaU.S.A.

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/394/RipOff0394913.htm

No comments: