Saturday, November 1, 2008

OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Stuck in the worst mortgage ever. They refuse to remodify. Can't refinance with anyone else Orlando Florida

I am stuck in what more than one person has stated to be 'the worst mortgage they have ever seen'. I refinanced with Fidelity in Charlotte N.C in April of 2007, by the way they are no longer there so I can't contact anyone. OCWEN got my mortgage somehow and I found out this year that my 30 year fixed which I was told by Fidelity turns out is a 50 year 5 year fix which I'm paying more than before I refinanced. This of course is my fault as I let the quick talking mortgage broker run too much.Anyway after finding out that I have this ridiculous mortage that I was also told I should have never been put in a 10% interest it should have been around 6% I of course tried to refinance....nobody will touch it. So I'm stuck paying a high mortgage with high interest and can't get out. My husband lost his job and now makes half of what he was, in October I will have to start repaying student loans and there is no way that this mortgage is going to work.After calling OCWEN many times and always speaking to someone in India, they will try and get away by when you ask where you are calling they say 'we have call centers in florida', but ask ...'no, where are you?' and they will tell you India. This company will pretend they will try and work with you. I spoke with a supervisor who I stated that I feel my terms of mortgage should be redone since I should have never been given this in the first place, he made me fax all my paperwork in and told me I would hear back in 5 days...okay 2 weeks later I have to recall only to be told that they see no reason for remodification since I'm not late and can pay. They then told me that I had to change my financial statement to say that my bills weren't so high and then they could 'work with me'. This is fraud and I let the gentleman know this, he said 'fine'. Well after lowering my bills and still not hearing back...2 weeks later called again only to be told....no we will not modify, you can pay your mortgage. I have yet to receive any letter denying my modification request. I spent alot of time faxing information when they had no intention on ever helping. I asked them if they were waiting for me to lose my house before they would help but after reading posts on them I don't think they would even help then.I'm stuck and don't know which way to go....I'm thinking on selling the house but I probably won't make enough to cover what I owe on the mortgage and there is a $6,000. early pay off. If someone has any advice that has dealt with this company please let me know.
Callecoco Inverness, FloridaU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/363/RipOff0363771.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are also having the "Ocwen Experience" The only way we have found to deal with them is to file a complaint with your states Department of Banking, I also wrote our congressman who turned in our complaint to the OCC. Good luck, if enough people complain, pretty soon something will get done.