Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ocwen ripoff steals money lies changes mortgage paper Olando florida

Ocwen bought my loan at a 7% rate i owed 80 thousand dollars on a house that was only worth about 50 thou but to get the loan they told me it was worth 90 thousand they did not do a good appraise on it she asked me question i was paying 650 a month then in 03 Ocwen boought my loan i did not pay to much attention to it i just had them to take the payment out of my account i was very ill (still am) and medicaial bills and credit bill student loans were piling up so i filed bankruptcy in 05 just on medical and credit cards the house and my daughter car was ok they will be paid on time went to court in Feb in april i notice Ocwen send me a pass due notice for march and April i called them and said what happen to my auto withdrawl they said no we can]t take the money out of your acount i said ok i will send you a check they said no we don't want your checks so and they said they need extra the late fees so i talked to a lady in may and she said send a cashier check and make them sign she was the only one who could speak good english and she said .so i did and i paid a month ahead they took the payment and kept a month and a half for their lawyer i said why i did not file bankr against you and he said prove it and laught so we did the next month they went up i said i have a fixed rated he said no you don't we make the rules the next month they went up again so now i am at 12% i have been fighting them for four year ..i was told (i dont know why you peoples buy house you can't afford. now they report i filed bankruptcy andand the called another credit and told them they are suppose to put that i filed bankruptcy and they said she didnt and he said you suppose to put it in your report so now my daughter credit is messed up her car was paid off but her credit is bad..the car people only reported it to one credit bur..all the rest they said good never late paid off.. i ask they why they listen to Ocwen and they hung up.. so now Ocwen take their sweet time applying my payment totheir books i pay over the interest and they say they did not get it they never gave me back my money and my lawyer proved to them i did not file against they stole more money and said it was for late charges now i am always 22 day late because with a ss check i can not afford a 900 dollar house note they said i owe 86,000 dollars and they do not have my loan papers they wanted me to fill out another one and i said no the Mortgage comp i had before i only owed 80 th.. they make their own rules lies and all..and they fired the lady for helping me she gave me this info i will not tell you her name but they do their employer bad to and c s have to be mean to the customs i proved everything and they want play ball
JoyceGary, Indiana U.S.A.

No comments: