Thursday, March 13, 2008

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING/ DELTA FUNDING/ TRI MINNESOTA MORTGAGE FRADULANT CHARGES, DECEPTIVE COMPANY THAT STEELS FROM THE DISABLED ORLANDO/ APPLE VALLEY/

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING/ DELTA FUNDING/ TRI MINNESOTA MORTGAGE FRADULANT CHARGES, DECEPTIVE COMPANY THAT STEELS FROM THE DISABLED ORLANDO/ APPLE VALLEY/ WOODBURY Florida NEW YORK MINNESOTA

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/317/RipOff0317363.htm

I am also a victim from Delta Funding, TRI Minnesota Mortgage, and Ocwen Loan Servicing. Delta Funding transfered my loan to Ocwen Loan Servicing, and it has been the worst experiance in my life. When I had a problem or a concern with my billing statment that they sent me, so I called Ocwen Loan Servicing on the 800 number they provided with my statement, and each and every time their would be some sort of muslim breed that would answer and most of the time all I could understand was a very uneducated language. Ocwen needs to be hiring Americans so we can understand and talk to if we encounter problems, but no OCWEN hired thoes dam muslim breeds.Then when I requested a payoff report they sent it to me and their was around $7,000 in fraudulent fees that they wanted to steel from me.So I told them three times for them to take thoes fraudulent charges off of the report. And they declined, so I ended up paying OCWEN $7000 in fradulent fees just so I could get the HELL out of thier controll. So then I filled a complaint with the Minnesota Attorney Generals Office and they started an investigation on my behalf of OCWEN LOAN SERVICING.So now the Office Of Consumer Ombudsman for Ocwen had sent the attorney general and myself a letter that states that they had inadvertently charged thoes fees to me, and now they will be sending me a refund check to me for paying the fraudulant charges.Anyways STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES THEIR DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULANTJustinLowry, MinnesotaU.S.A.

No comments: