Monday, March 10, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Reinstatement satisfied in October 2007, still paying bogus fees.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/316/RipOff0316583.htm

took this loan out in 1999 and to date have only had $2000 applied to the principal. Something is really wrong here.In mid 2007 I fell behind and was facing a foreclosure which I managed to scrape up the monies needed to satisfy the arrears. When I was given the reinstatement figure I was certain to ask if that was all the back charges and any other fees necessary to bring this account current.The answer was yes.......then, a month later I received information that my mortgage payment was past due, and I also was nearing the next payment. I called the company and could not get any intelligent answers since nobody knew what was going on..OK, I paid that figure also.Now.......I again received an excessive billing and questioned it again, to no avail. They transferred me the the research department, which only had a voicemail system. I left a message and we already know that my call will not be returned. Why would it be, nobody knows what is going on or they could answer my questions.Bottom line is.......I have had it. I think this company needs to be exposed for their illegal practices. I am looking for an Attorney who is willing to fight this company, and hopefully bring attention nationwide for all the people they are taking advantage of.There is much more to this story, but I just wanted to let this site know that it is not in New York State this report is coming from. Hopefully we will get some satisfaction if we all stick together. I am truly sorry for the people who have lost their homes, but I also know how stressful this whole ordeal is. Maybe I should let them take it, since I have already paid more than the loan was.Have a great day.
Sckofit2008
Jamestown, New YorkU.S.A.

No comments: