Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING BEING RIPPED OFF, BOGAS CHARGES, LATE FEES, MISSING PAYMENTS

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/321/RipOff0321295.htm

This company needs to be investigated and shut down! I have made every payment for 2 years and they say i am behind, they have missing payments, shortage of payments and i have proof all has been paid. I can not refinance because they reported on my credit as being $2000. behind in Dec 2007. There so called forbearance and loan modifications are a scam. I owe more on my loan after 5 years than what it originated for!! I have turned them into the Banking and Financing Commision and to the Credit Consumer if i get no responds from any of these people I am going to my attorney!!
Kathynorfolk,
Nebraska U.S.A.

No comments: