Saturday, March 1, 2008

OCWEN Can not get a manager to discuss short sale. Can not get through to decision makers. Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/313/RipOff0313374.htm

It is impossible to get through to Ocwen to salvage my property. I decided to sell the property in August 2006 and have not been able to find a qualified buyer. Finally I have one with cash on hand and Ocwen is delaying making a decision. Their Indian phone reps continuously transfer me into a vacuum of somekind never to be heard again. I have had to call the company back 5 to 6 times per day from being continuously cut off while waiting to speak with someone in collateral. I need help. I've got a bonafide buyer...help me help you Ocwen. No one calls back. No one knows why I called the day before. Everything starts from scratch. ONe person quotes one acceptable price and the next day the price is changed by the next rep. What is going on? If Ocwen believes having the house go to auction is in its best interest, could someone please tell me just to walk away from the house! I will give up if there is no chance of getting a decision from the company.
LavonneChicago, IllinoisU.S.A.

No comments: