Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen has threatened to foreclose on my home and said that they did not recieve payments that I sent.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/316/RipOff0316051.htm

I have sent checks to Owcen and even post-dated checks. They sent letters saying they never recieved payments even though my bank account is now in the negative.They are going to foreclose on my home the 15th of this month if I do not come up with a payment of around $2000.00. I even go ta letter on some kind of insurance that I do not have wanting a payment on that also.I have tried to call them to figure out what is going on and I have gotten no where. I even tried to get repayment options and was given a phone number that was out of service. I have a daughter and a grandson that lives with me and by the end of the week we will be homeless. JohnPonce de Leon, FloridaU.S.A.

No comments: