Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ocwen Financial Services Mortgage Company

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/320/RipOff0320352.htm

I lost my house January 2006 after having my loan for about 4 years. I have had a lot of financial issues due to many personal issues in my family and payments got behind. Everytime I worked out a deal with them, my payments would go up at least $200. I also did an forebearance agreements. We were in the process of trying to work out an agreement with them and I had actually been able to come up with over $7,000 to send them, and they sold the house right out from under us and basically told me oh well too bad. My parents had built the house before I was born. I grew up in the house. The company is horrible to their customers. I would love to see them out of business, so no one else has to go through what our family has gone through.
M Campbell, TennesseeU.S.A.

No comments: