Monday, January 26, 2009

OCWEN BANK Stool my home

Hi, My name is Janet Purdy, at 7866 Mansion House Crossing, Pasadena, Md. 21122, 410-437-5275 fell free to call me. Please read the whole story. I need HELP.Ocwen Bank has stopped every action for me to save home they used a trustee that came after me like it was personal. And since the buyers bought my home two times at auction the first time for 235.000.00 and the second time for 191.000 I am thinking Bierman,geesing, & ward the trustee had deal with Dave & Sharon Wuest the buyer. My home is worth 352.000.00, I will be only getting about 20.000.00 which the trustee is going hold until July, my family and I will be homeless by evction in about two weeks. Do to me being disabled I do NOT have money to move and we have no where to go Maryland has NO help for use the selters have waiting lists. I am also a widow since 2005 and I gave Ocwen every cent I had my payments where not appiled to my correctly.I am disabled; caring for her elderly mother with a heart problems moms 80 now and a special needs child and one child in school until June he's 15, all will suffer irreparable harm should this court allow Respondents to fraudulently move forward with their illegal eviction. This is only a small part of what happened to me there is much more to my story.And why is it the opening bid opened for less and less money? ILoan documents signed May5,2007 for refinance of my home with 1st Metroplitan mortgage this could have saved the home, but the TRUSTEE, Bierman, Geesing and Ward REFUSED to take the money to pay off the loan and the home went up for auction on May 8,2008. Notice of pending auction received eight days before aution byJanet Purdy. At that time the house was appraisaed at 350.000.00. Auction took place May 8,2008 the opening bid was 263.000.00 and sold this sale was RATIFIED AND CONFIRMED a Motion was filed for unclean hands the sale was recinded because of payment disputes.Loan documents where signed Sept.9,2007 my appraisal was done on Oct.1,2007 the home appraised at 352.000.00 payoff quote was faxed to SRI Mortgage on Oct.5,2007 from Ocwen. Some time in Oct.2007 my home was auctioned with an opening bid of 235.000.00 NO Notice was sent to me via by certified mail or first class mail on Oct.31,2007 Dave and Sharon Weust came to my home and handed me a one page note that they bought my home at the opening bid of 235.000.00 which was RATIFIED AND CONFIRMED my Motion for a Stay was not ruled on at that time. That auction was taken back, because of lack of service by the TRUSTEE, I was told my home was going to auction again in Jan,2008 it was on the auction list for Jan.,2008 at some point it was moved to Dec.28,2007.Loan documents where signed again with another Motrgage broker a payoff was requested from Ocwen but it was never sent to my broker which stopped the process for my refinance. Again NO Notice was sent to me about another auction the opening bid was 191.000.00 this time I was NOT notified by Certified Mail or by Dave and Sharon Weust until after the house went to settlement taking away rights I had to file a Motion or fight for my home. Which would be a violation of my rights.[In Violation of ]: The Fourteeth Amendment to the U.S.Constitution : 'No State shall...Deprive any person of liberty, or property, without due process of law'[Article 24 of the Maryland Declaration of Rights:] '[N]o man ought to be taken or imprisoned or disseized of his freehold, liberties or privileges, or outlawed,or exile, or in any manner,destroyed, or deprived of his life, liberty or property, but by the judgment of his peers, or by the law of the land.' I do not no where to go or what to do. My mental state is so bad I can't think any more, I did appeal the eviction but I don't think that will help and I aiso appealed to the speacial court of appeals but I don't think that will work. So I just keep packing I do not where I will put my stuff and I know I will lose my pets that I LOVE every much. I know I have failed myself and my family, Life is just not worth living any more.
Thank You,JanetPasdena, MarylandU.S.A.

No comments: