Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OCWEN Loan Modification From Ocwen - Very Very Terrible Service !!!! Orlando, Florida

I recently was approved for a loan modification from Ocwen. They requested I put down a down-payment for 'X' amount, but needed for me to sign a 'loan modification agreement' first before I pay this down-payment. They mention I should recieve this 'loan modification agreement' within 7 to 10 business days. I wait and wait and still no 'loan modification' in the mail. I call and let them know I've not received the 'loan modification agreement', so they said they will go ahead and re-mail the 'loan modification agreement'. Till this day 10 business days have passed and I have not received this 'loan modification agreement' by mail so I called back the second time and told them just to e-mail it to me instead, this was just getting ridiculous. The 'loan modification' was supposed to have already been signed and sent (faxed) back by a specific date. Now that I've printed it from the email, I call Ocwen to notify I recieved the 'loan modification agreement' by email 'FINALLY' and they told me its too late to send it in....'what kind of crap is that !'* This company is terrible all together, customer service is terrible / they have a 'I dont care about you' type of atitude. They just do NOT understand and care. I've had Countrywide in the past, there customer service were pretty sharp compared to these knuckle-heads.....* The Feds Need To Shut This Company Down - Too Much Bad Is Coming From This Company And VERY Low Confidence w/ Among Its Customers/Consumers !
JonColorado, ColoradoU.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/408/RipOff0408998.htm

No comments: