Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ocwen Financial Corporation Loan Servicing Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen has made over $17,000 in excess and modification charges they won't prove t

I almost lost my home due to loosing my job and at the same time my loan went from 8% to 11.25% in a years time. They were nice enough to offer me to enter into a forbearance agreement to reinstate my loan with agreeing I would be refinancing with them with on-time payments during my forbearance agreement which was for 6 months. The payments had gone up from $806 to $1551 a month. Right away I contacted a Realtor to put the home up for sale and she refused to touch it because the county had a red-flag marking my property up for sale. After long drawn research with the county and Ocwen turns out Ocwen had put up the property for sale/foreclosed, without even a notice to me. So now, I find out that my original loan of $108K is now a total of $121K. Time and time again requesting detailed charges from them they finally send me a spreadsheet with a tremendous amount of charges such as appraisals, certified mail, property inspection fees etc. All which they refuse to furnish me proof. They have two to four appraisals and inspection fees and over 5 certified mail fees posted to my account. This is outrageous. Seems they want me to loose the property.
Exene Lago Vista
, TexasU.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/409/RipOff0409147.htm

No comments: