Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ocwen Mortgage Company Trying to modify loan for 4 months Orlando Florida

My husband was laid off of work about 4 months ago. We contact Ocwen within a couple of days of him getting laid off and told them we may be late or may not be able to make mortgage payment. They said to send them bank statments paystubs copy of unemployment info 2007 tax returns w-2 forms I did, I have faxed them 5 times. each time to a different number that they asked me to fax it to. I call them today and they say well your loan was just transfered to this dept and we do not have any of the things we need. I started to get P.O.'d I asked if I have previously faxed the info 5 times would it not be in the file. He said no that they do not have the info and we need to refax.This has been going on for months I need help, I have been in my home for 11 years, I do not want to loose it now. we refinanced to upgrade the house and all the money went into doing that and now I may loose it because they will not help and they could care less. Another question: why the heck am I calling Orlando and it gets transferred to India or some other country. I live in America and would like to speak with someone in America that understands what the market is like here. Someone that actually understands where we are coming from and acutally cares.
Mel Riverview, FloridaU.S.A.

No comments: