Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ocwen Loan Financing THE UNFAIR PRACTICE OF OCWEN AND RUDE BEHAVIOR OF THEIR EMPLOYEES Carol Stream Illinois

In Late August, 2008. I had gone through a third party Loan Company to try and refinance my Mortgage but like most Americans I owe more than the House is worth. So they suggested a loan modification. I paid out over $2000.00 to have this done. On Novemeber 3rd, 2008 I received notifcation via telephone that the modification was granted and that my new payment was 885.69 from 1485.00 and that my first payment was due on December 1st, with no payment due in NOV. I was happy but I didn't get the paperwork till Nov 10th, 2008. When I did, I noticed that there was another 1485.00 due by Oct. 30th, 2008. I immediately contacted the third party. They said they would research it. On November 28th, I received a very rude call from Ocwen stating that I owed another 599.00. I didn't understand why and when I tried to explain things about when i got the paperwork and that I mailed Dec. payment. Then I was threatend by the Ocwen Representitive that if I didn't pay the 599.00 the loan Modification would be revoked. The rep became angry so I told him that I would pay the payment but I thought it was bull and that as soon as I could I would find another bank. That night I wrote a check for the remainder of the amount and mailed it on the 29th of Nov on the way to work. I then mailed the 889.56 for Dec. payment of Dec. 5th which they got on the 10th of Dec. On Dec 22nd. I recieved a phone call from Ocwen again saying I owed another 799.00 for Dec. Payment. I asked why? The reply that I got shocked me nd pissed me right off. They told me that the loan modification agreement was revoked and the payment was returned to the original loan agreement. When I asked why they said because I didn't send the payment by Oct 30th. When I tried to explain that I didn't get the paperwork till Nov 10th they didn't care. I have now written to two State Congressmen, Channel 9 WFTV news, The State of Florida Attorney Generals Office and Everyone I could think of.
CarlosDeLand, FloridaU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/409/RipOff0409662.htm

No comments: