Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ocwen Federal Bank they are charging late fees,lawyers fees and you name it every month for as long as I can remember

I have been with Ocwen Federal Bank since the prevoius lender (Delta Funding) signed me over to them without even contacting me to do so or see if I wanted to try to get another Lender. Ever since I have been with them I have paid nothing but interest on this loan,and don't forsee ever getting the loan paid off making just monthly payments that have been paid from the beginning. I have lots of fees that have added up to $2,398.99 such as Reprot Fee,Inspection Fee Property Evaluation Expense,Complaint Fee,they even charge back to me for Certified Letters they send thru the mail to me.They ahve always charged a late fee even when a Forebearance Plan was worked out to start fresh payments, they said that was for the payments that were not made on time in the past. If you get a Fresh start Forebearance Plan should the late charges not be dropped unless you don't make the new payment on time. I have been with this company for many years and don't see a way out right now,I just came across the Ripoff Report and had no Ideal that all this had been going on all these years.
Brenda ****Little Rock, ArkansasU.S.A.
from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/418/RipOff0418550.htm

No comments: