Thursday, February 12, 2009

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING AGREED TO LOAN MODIFICATION, NOT TELLING ME THAT MONTHLY PAYMENTS WILL INCREASE

I first contacted OCWEN about loan modification and they told me it had been granted. But after several months of waiting I never heard from them again until I got a foreclosure notice. I then contacted OCWEN again and they told me that I should have contacted them after I didn't receive any documents from them. When I told them that I did contact them I was told not to worry, We don't want your home, then came the foreclosure notice.I was then contacted by a company First Univeral about a loan modification, but was told by the case worker that OCWEN had made an offer to them, and that was the best that they could do because of the pending sale of my house.After coming to an agreement I continued to get threats fro OCWEN about foreclosure. When I got the documents to sign from first universal I learned that they worked for/with OCWEN. Now recently I have been getting correspondences from OCWEN stating that I am in foreclosure and that the monthly mpayment I agreed to have the potential to increase due to ESCROW, that wasn't part of the agreement. It was stated that I would pay a certain amount set for five years then my monthly payments would increase significantly. That's not a Loan Modification, that is a ripoff/scam.
Supa natVacherie, LouisianaU.S.A.
from:

No comments: