Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ocwen got my home

like all the other folks on here ocwen has done the same things to me also, feb 18 2009 they got my home and put me on the street. i tried everything to deal with this bank all they done was lie to me sent back payments and keep raising the cost of my mortage payments and interest until i could not make my payments anymore. this home i lost to was the place i grew up and lived by my 75 year old dad, which i take care of. they are going to kick me out in a couple days. they also put my credit in the trash can.. i work every day and all i wanted to do is pay bills. i would also be interested in filing a class action suit again this bank. i tried everything possible to work with ocwen and all they did, is lie to me...
Chris****bluffton, IndianaU.S.A.

No comments: