Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OCWEN Loan Servicing who's the biggest losers ? (us ) who's the BIGGEST liar & thieves OCWEN

there anyone to help ward off these THIEVES ?? Sure they will work with you. ha ha .. We made an agreement with them in Sept to the tune of 11,664. and some odd cents. GOT a receiver code from THEM to sent the money.. and next payment was to be Nov 2008. Well they sent it back late in Nov. said it was not enough to satisfy them ( greedy b******s) Now they will not take any payments and it is up over 15,000 since then.. do the math... most of it is BOGUS fees I am sure. We have tried to call and you all know how that goes. !! So now they want to know where did I come up with this agreement.. gave them the persons name and of course NO ONE by that name AND nothing in my file about it either.. And that the 11,0000 was not enough to 'satisfy' them either.. but they sure as hell kept that. and sent back the 1330.00 payment.. $4000. in fees are now added so we are up to the 15,0000 MORE not counting the 11,000. NOW DUE.. ha ha.. when I told them they agreed to all of this they basicially called me a liar.. BUT I got the last word ( for what it was worth) because I asked them ' if no one talked to me and gave me this info - how would I of come up with that random amount and why would I send it to them.. BUT where I got them was on the receiver code. THEY give you that number... so I asked them where did I get this figure and code?? did I just pull it out of my ASS !!! they did not like my tone !They said they would do a forbearance to the tune of $2000. per month. I am having a hard time with the 1330.00 where do they think I will come up with more.??This part is just the recent mess with them..... this has been going on for 12 years ~ a month after I bought my home- they bought the note and it has been a NIGHTMARE since...Something needs to be done NOW for those of us still in the ' process' with them.. I only owe 90,000 on my house and it is worth twice that..THEY WILL NOT GET MINE..Lets stick together and help each other.. WHERE is an attorney that has the ' you know whats' to stand up to them.
ChrisRockton, Il.GoodSoul2rockton, IllinoisU.S.A.

No comments: