Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen admits they sold my home illegally!!!

I have reported this company and their illegal activities to various authorities and my objective in posting this one is to find someone who is willing to help! I can be contacted @ 209-298-3834 (Deanna Walters) Someone has got to stop Ocwen!!They began servicing my loan December 2004 and from the first month OCWEN has stated my loan was past due. Each year I have had to stop foreclosure
proceedings by paying unwarranted fees they have added each and every month which there is no justification for. Each time its the same procedure: they hold payments and do not post them to my account, then comes the notice to foreclose following the return of my payments stating it isnt enough to bring the loan current. Three times in three years this has happened. And throughout the process I hear the same ridiculous excuses, let me transfer you to a supervisor who never answers; our system is down; a confirmation number given at the time of a payment doesn't actually mean a payment is accepted; contact us via email; given me wrong addresses; phone numbers; and even wrong account numbers to wire money directly from my bank to theirs! NOTE: I HAVE NOT MISSED A PAYMENT AND HAVE EVEN MADE ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS TO TRY AND PREVENT ANY ADDITIONAL FEES BEING IMPOSED. How could I possibly be in foreclosure? I am informed by my bank on 1/30/09 that ocwen rejected my wire transfer. I called them to hear what excuse they had this time and they inform me that my house has been sold! They apologize and let me know they tried contacting the person who bought my home at an auction to see if they would 'back away' due to their (Ocwen) error and the person declined. She again apologized and said there was nothing she could do!! I am still in shock and can't seem to find anyone to help me stop this. I read about the THOUSANDS of homeowners this is happening to by OCWEN and still they continue. I am hoping someone will read this and offer some advice on my next step. I will not walk away from such an appalling disregard of the law. There has got to be something done to stop this company!
Deanna
stockton, CaliforniaU.S.A.

No comments: