Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ocwen Mortgage cheated my elderly grandparents Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Ocwen Mortgage, operating through a broker fronting as a building contractor(and not a good one) wrote a mortgageat a rate that was higher than it should be, a payment they coudnt afford and had them sign forms that had been faxed and were not legible.
Elderly beware!
When they became ill, I discovered what happend, but it was too late. I made their payment for them untill they ended up in a nursing home.
Ocwen called and told me I would be sued if I didnt pay for the balance, I left the home get forclosed on due to the fact they had no assets to cover it. So much for the family homestead. The home was worth about $35000.00 with approx $48000.00 still due. If all payments were made my grandparents were paying back about $120,000.00 over 30 years starting in their late 60's
Its a shame a company as large as that has to make its money from folks on social security. this all took place between 2000 and 2005.
Just not a company I would ever do business with, Sorry Ocwen.
ChrisNortheastern, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/346/RipOff0346929.htm

No comments: