Sunday, July 20, 2008

OCWEN FEDERAL BANK FSB TRYING TO CHARGE ME THE FULL AMOUNT OF MY MORTGAGE PAID OFF IN 2002 IN THE AMT OF $75,000... WANTS ME TO PAY IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

OCWEN FEDERAL BANK FSB TRYING TO CHARGE ME THE FULL AMOUNT OF MY MORTGAGE PAID OFF IN 2002 IN THE AMT OF $75,000... WANTS ME TO PAY IT ALL OVER AGAIN. TRYING TO RIP ME OFF. SHOWING ON MY CREDIT REPORT THAT I HAVE A LATE PMT, WHEN THE FACT IS I DO NOT OWE THE ANYTHING. THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND DONT COME BACK. ORLANDO Florida

Ocwen is trying to rip me off. I paid off my note with them in full in 2002. I have paperwork to prove it. They are trying to charge me another brand new note of the full $75,000 dollars all over again. Its on my credit report stating that I owe $75,000 and says I have a late payment. I called their customer service and they just say that cant give me any info because this is a new loan and is just now being processed. When I tell them I do not have a new loan and I want to speak with a manager they put me on hold and do not return. I wait for over an hour and when I call back, the recording says we are now closed. I need help to have this comapany pay for ruining my credit report for over 6 years now. Thank you.
Zorene xxxxST.
PETERSBURG, FloridaU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/353/RipOff0353971.htm

No comments: