Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Ocwen Mortgage Company- Orlando Florida- Are riping homeowners off- This must stop now Orlando Florida

I see that I am not the only person who is being rip - off by Ocwen. What I don't understand is how Ocwen is getting away with so much? I have had Ocwen since May of 2006. How they came to acquire my loan is still a mystery.
In December of 2005 I refinanced with Quick Loan Funding based here in California. Before my loan finished escrow they sold my loan to Option One. Some how in May of 2006 Ocwen was servicing my loan. They still claim to this day that Quick Loan Funding is who they are servicing my loan to. I told them that Quick Loan funding went out of business here in California March of 2007. Ocwen also has never been on my Title. I can't sell my house because there is no proof of a lender. Ocwen has refused to send proof of who they are paying my mortgage to.
On February 3rd 2008 I filed with Ocwen a loan modification. I had to hire an lawyer because Ocwen never returned any of my calls because I was not in foreclosure. They said I had to be in foreclosure before they would do a modification and that I would have to pay 5,000 to do the paper work. It has been five months. My lawyer has filed several papers with them, they claimed they did not know I had a lawyer, they claim that the papers that my lawyer faxes them, they cannot read.
I had to sell one of cars just to keep my payments current because my daughter and I are on a fixed income. In October I will start falling behind in my payments. This is what they are waiting on. Hoping I will fall behind so they can charge outrageous fees and take my house. All of this could of been avoided.
I cannot understand why when you talk to someone in Ocwen they are always in India. A person you cannot understand.
I don't know what I am going to do come October. Ocwen does not know who they are servicing my loan to, so who have they been paying for almost three years? And if they don't know who my lender is, how can they claim that they can do a modification?
On their recorded message they state; ' we are a debt collector not a mortgage company.' So what gives them the right to say what happens to my mortgage if they do not know who my lender is?
They claim that what I filed with them in February was to old, but my lawyer sent them another modification in May. Now they told me yesterday that the one in February, that I was in to much debt, but they called back and said that they could modify my loan if I did not state my debt? Just put that I owe on my mortgage, and that I do not pay anything else? Isn't that illegal?
These people are hurting thousands of homeowners, they don't know who the so called investors are, they charge fees just to send a paper that is suppose to be free. I had written a letter to all of the C.E.O.'s of Ocwen today, if they do not respond then I hope by the grace of God I can find a lawyer before October to take my case, or my daughter and I will loose our home.
Ocwen told me today that they did not want my home, but yet they play terrible games with the homeowners. Most of their representatives you cannot understand because they barely speak English. I had read many stories about Ocwen, I am going through a horror story my self here in California.
Anangelfaraway San Bernardino, California U.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/352/RipOff0352992.htm

No comments: