Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ocwen Federal Credit, Ocwen Financial, Ocwen Bank overcharging, adding fees, sheriff sale, higher note, more to give them to give a forberance

I had been sick and I went to them to ask for a forberance to save my house, they told me that I would have to send them $500 by a certain date and they would send me the paper work. I was doing good than I got sick again and had to be off work. I asked to help me and they told me this time I would have to send them $1245 and my notes would be $600 for the next 12 months I told them I could not afford that so they put it up for sheriff sale that was suppose to happen in March, I filed bankruptcy and my attorney asked me how far behind I was and I told him a little over $5000 they sent him a letter and told him that I was over $18,000 behind and I told him that was not correct. They had tacked on all kinds of fees, late charges and anything else they could think of and right now I am still trying to get them paid and my bankruptcy and I dont know what to do or where to turn and i started looking on the internet and saw this.

Vanessabaton rouge, LouisianaU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/354/RipOff0354676.htm

No comments: