Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicin is slowly killing me & my family

We purchased our home in July 2006. Remember this date you will see it again!Within one year of purchasing it, our mortgage was sold to the 'troll beasts' aka Ocwen LLC. Since then, according to the rude employees at Ocwen, we have never made a payment, and now owe $15,000.00 more than the house was appraised for.When we took possession of our house, (Our first I might add), we did so in July 2006 with the first payment due in September 2006. We are trying to refinance our home to get out from under the 'troll beasts'.I returned home from work (I am a Law Enforcement Professional) my wife informed me that we are listed on our credit score as being 24 months late. Thanks a @#!% lot Ocwen. Remember the July 2006 date mentioned above? Although we haven't made every payment on time, we HAVE PAID our payments. We have gone through multiple forebearance notes and the like but they are leaching every cent out of us to the point that we are near 1 payment being 1/2 half of my monthly salary which is unaffordable, obviously. No mortgage company (I am a decorated Combat Veteran as well) will help us due to our credit?It is no use calling and being placed on hold only to argue with them, AGAIN, about this. I am pulling my hair out over this, have lost sleep, have related blood pressure and digestive problems over this with them. We thought that buying a house would be better than paying rent on a house with 6 acres for 2/3 less of what we are paying for our house!We are most likely bound to give up the house and revert to renting again.If anyone has any lines on help (I have read with great interest the other blogs reference Ocwen and of the 2 Class Action Suits against Ocwen) we would be eternall thankful.
BuddyJefferson, OhioU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/357/RipOff0357050.htm

No comments: