Monday, July 28, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Mortgage Fraud equals Ocwen

Ocwen has been my loan servicer for my home loan since 1998. Over that time, I have had numerous foreclosurer notices and even had to obtain attorneys in fighting them. Ocwen does not record payments made and issues statements that are in conflict with each other. In 2002 my attorney spelled out in 33 points, exactly the same points that are included in the Class Action Law Suit that is occuring in the state of Illinois, I have a court stamped document to testify to this. Even the court document did not change their practices of charging large fees and expenses, not crediting payments and charging for insurance even after I have faxed them copies of my insurance declaration sheet. The service representatives are always ready to create forebearance plans that, in my case, reached an extra $300.00 more per month. Even, if I made the payments in a timely fashion, for some reason they were never credited on time to my account. When I made the forebearance down payment, which always consisted of $3,000.00 or more, I was never given statements to where this monies had gone. In 2006, I received a short statement of fees that they were going to waive, totaling of approximately $12,000.00 This was never credited to my account. Why wasn't this applied to my loan? Over the years, I have asked for statements,either on the phone, or on the internet and never received them. In fact, I sent one letter to an attorney in Cleveland Ohio who represents Ocwen for a complete accounting of my loan. That was in 2005 and I have never received it. At the end of 2007 after payments that were never credited to my account, they wanted to put me back on another forebearance plan, after about 3 or theses, I did not want to be put back on another one. They wanted to raise my payments. Also, Ocwen would make promises that if I would make 12 payments on time that I would be taken off the foreclosrer /forebearance status and that when I signed up for the forebearance that it would be reported to the credut bureau as paid up to date. This never happened. The 12 months came and gone and nothing, during that time was changed. In 2008, Ocwen decided to offer me a modification plan. The plan looked like a dream come true, but when I asked questions ie if I would be charged expenses at the end of the loan? How much would my payoff be if I sold the home? and if there would be early payment fees applied, they could not give me an answer. I made numerous calls and was put on hold for up to 2 hours, and when someone did try to help me, I had numerous different answers. I even wrote the ombudsman and still did not receive the answers to my questions, they would beat around the bush about the questions. I needed answers in writing before I would sign. They offered me another modification in May and again the same thing happened. I did not sign. In the meantime foreclosurer papers came, The Bank of New York as successors to Chase Bank was the loan owner on the lawsuit. I called both of these and even Chase Subprime loans and all stated that they had no interest in my house. Who is the 'party of interest' OF my loan? I still do not have a real answer Ocwen did not answer this for me and neither did the their attorneys in this case Today, July 28, 2008, my home of 24 years was sold at a sheriffs sale. This Is FRAUDULENT I have filed a complaint with my states Attorney Generals office and with the Fair Trade Commision in Washington DC. I have discoved the Class Action Law Suit that is taking place in Illinois and have written that attorneys office. I will be obtaining an attorney for my individual lawsuit. I am not going to stop fighting until Ocwens doors are shut. They are predators and they need to be stopped from their deceptive practices. I may lose my home because of them, but I think they will lose their business also. Have you noticed their stocks are going down and their business is dropping. Maybe a Large Class Action will finish them. What a shame that companies like theirs exit. Maybe if it wasn't for their dishonest ways, the housing market would not be plunging and banks would not be closing their doors. Most of us who are subprime did not cause the problems, companies like Ocwen has. Their main customer relations department is in India, could that be the reason communication problems existed at times Why as the United States of America, are we shipping our business out of our own country? I wonder if its the number from India who calls me, sometimes up to 4 times daily and as soon as I answer it hangs up? I call this harrasment.
LETS ALL STAND UP AND FIGHT OCWEN
GinaWaynesville, OhioU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/356/RipOff0356709.htm

No comments: