Monday, August 25, 2008

OCWEN OCWEN cheats people

Okay, so for the last three years, I have sent my payments in to Ocwen and usually have to wait three weeks for the payment to go through. This month, they ran my check through, and of course having paid my other bills, it didn't clear. I called them to see what needed to be done, having called my bank first, telling me that the check was returned to them. So I called them. This was the 21st of August. I talked to an agent (in a different country) who told me that it hadn't shown as returned, however if it does, (which my bank said did), then there would be a charge for the returned check, which was $25.00. So, knowing that the bank had returned the check to them, I went to the bank, and had a money order done in the amount needed, and sent it off to them, that day. Today, August 25th, I check my bank account, and I am in the hole, again, because they reran the check, which the bank had returned to them.....They're excuse, was that they never had it in their records that the check was returned to them. But they tried to tell me that I tried to have them take a payment by phone, which never happened, I don't like doing things that way, so why would I even go there? Then they tried to say that the payment would apply to September, well hello, if it didn't work the first time, how would it work the second time??? Now, this is a financial institution, wouldn't you think the agents would have up to date information as to when a payment has gone through, or if it didn't pass through the bank?? Am I giving our financial departments too much credit for hoping that they know what they're doing???? Apparently so.And how convenient it was because I was a male, they finally found a male to have me deal with, every female I spoke to wouldn't even respond to me. I found that to be quite amusing. Noone else could argue with me, so find the one in the bunch who could. Not that I could understand HALF of what he said?! Oh, yeah, and trying to get ahold of someone in the US who ould handle this account personally??? Not going to happen! JdsidDenver, ColoradoU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/366/RipOff0366559.htm

No comments: