Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ocwen Federal Bank Has The Federal Courts stepped In ???

Like many of the truly horrific stories on here, My Wife and I have been battling Ocwen for pretty mcuh 6 years since they bought our mortgage.
false paperwork..not crediting monies..finally we did the bankrupcy thing to save our house(we have 5 kids)
Our attorney has filed suite against Ocwen for only one of the many things they have done. Hopefully we have been trying to refinance our mortgage with someone else. Our attorney told us that since Ocwen has so many lawsuite against them that they are putting all the cases in some sort of pool. In one location appparently
Does anyone have information on this...The other question that bothers me is if so many people - GOOD FAMILYS - why isn't nnyone on a government level doing anything about it.
If you or I got caught in grand theft we would go to jail. In most states the 3rd time you go for life...WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING.
I read on here some people having problems ...get an attorney now...today...don't wait...Do not send money to one of those Stop the sale people....they are in bed with Ocwen.
WilliamHarrisburg, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/238/RipOff0238349.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ocwen Bank has issues beyond just on the mortgages they have. I have been in the process of trying to buy a house that they owned (a foreclosure) and they were unable to fulfill the contract to no fault of mine. Now they are keeping my deposit and canceling the contract even though the contract specifically states that they need to return my deposit if this was to happen. We are going to court, but now I have to spend money on lawyers and time to get my deposit back only because they canceled the contract. OCWEN BANK SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.