Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ocwen Financial adding unknown charges and falsifying credit report lateness, harrassing phone calls causeing undue stress

After one year of payment on time, Ocwen started charging hidden charges such as(12.95). After only being late once they sent my money back and added on charges ranging to 2 thousand dollars.
They kept sending my credit report false info stating I was late every month some times 90 days late.I was not, I contacted them they told me it was in forclosure and I paid them over 6 thousand dollars being a stupid young lady, this stopped that proceeding then every month they would send back my check stating I was a penny or ten cents under my payment.Now they tell me it is in their forclosure system again.
I am desperate I don't want to lose my grandfathers house. I can't get out from under them because they have ruined my credit and I will lose the only thing left of my grandparents.
Rachel Oldtown, Maryland U.S.A.

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/358/RipOff0358060.htm

No comments: