Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Company offered forbearance to resolve difficult arm loan and filed foreclosure default the next day

In 2006, I purchased a home in California. Shorly afterwards, my loan was taken over by Ocwen. It was an adjustable rate loan set to increase after two years. Once the loan was about to go up, I found that refinancing was very difficult due to a drastic drop in home values in this area.I began to fall behind in my payments and Ocwen offered a loan modification and forebearance option which I agree to accept. Ocwen required a cash amount of $2400 be sent via Western Union on Oct 23rd to reset my loan back to a current status and eliminate any possibility of a pending default being filed(according to them). After wiring the 2400 dollars on October 23rd, Ocwen in fact filed the foreclosure default the very next morning October 24th. They havent returned the money and they ordered the house to be auctioned off. I am facing having to live without a home for a very long time with ruined credit and very soon a sheriff will be dispatched to my house to enforce the fraud which I believe Ocwen has committed against me. I have filed a report with the department of corporations and Ocwen responds with irrelevant information with no bearing on the problem.If anything can be done to help me, please contact me.
Robertturlock, CaliforniaU.S.A.
From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/365/RipOff0365627.htm

No comments: