Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ocwen Bank Complaints - Overcharging for escrow, and interest

I believe Ocwen bank overcharged me thousands of dollars in junk fees, overcharging for escrow, and interest. They refuse to verify charges and then allegedly you are behind and during the request for account information. they allegedly assigned the loan to LaSalle Bank trustees of a 1998 R-1 pass-through certificate.(what ever that is, some kind of security).LaSalle Bank filed a foreclosure the day they were assigned the note by OCWEN. They waited 3 months before filing with the court clerk they were the new owners. I found out Lasalle was the owner the day I was served the foreclosure.OCWEN filed papers with the court they were the owners of the mortgage in 1997 when HUD sold them my loan. When I called LaSalle Bank they told me they had owned my property with this alleged pass-through certificate since 1998. I have never received anything from LaSalle Bank. This case is still pending due to other issues. I still receive bills from OCWEN even though they allegedly assigned this loan to someone else.I would have thought they would be required to notify me of the transfer. I still do not understand how LaSalle can forclose with ownership in securities related to this property that they bought in 1998 but never filed with the court until after they filed the foreclosure, but still have OCWEN service the loan.I may lose my home. My husband is disabled.
All of this smells fishy!


from: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ocwen-bank-c3896.html

No comments: