Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ocwen Federal Loan Servicing Company Threatened With Foreclosure when I'm Not Even Behind Payments Orlando Florida

ocwen has sent me a modification agreement to my Loan for me to sign, if i agree to sign it i give up all my rights to pursue anything from them but if i dont sign it i could be forced into forecloser on, based on prior servicer fees,previous bankruptcy expenses and legal expenses they are charging me . I'm not behind on any payments nor have any been missed,I have called them many times and it doesn't do any good,calls are rerouted to a call center in india,where you get someone you can't understand, and you get no where. They tell you their research team will get back to you and it could take up to 15 days.
Why is this Company allowed to Operate in this Country and where is the Goverment to protect it's people from wolves like this.it just goes to show you the little people have noone to stick up for them.
Darlapoplar bluff,
Missouri
U.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/326/RipOff0326187.htm

No comments: