Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ocwen Mortgage Company This is a Long Hard Journey, But We All Need to Have the Courage to Continue No Matter How Hard the Going Gets

I would like to know what is the latest report on the complains against Ocwen Mortgage Copmpany. I read so many complains posted here on Ripoff, but have not read any results from the complaints.
I'm also a victim of Ocwen Mortgage Company...and I truly regret that I refinanced from my previous Mortgage to Aegis Lending. Aegis Lending went bankrupt last year and Ocwen took over.
Well, when Ocwen took over, I was told that I was behind my mortgage payment although, it was not my fault that it took Ocwen 3 months to update records from the previous lender (Aegis) yet they count that as being the fault of the borrower. Yes, they have threatened to foreclose my home, but I will not let that happened.
I have asked for options and Ocwen put our mortgage loan under a forbearance plan, meaning that payments has increased. In the interim my payments will have covered the previous late payments within a given date.
I have hired a company called 'American Forclosure Service' to work with Ocwen in working out a 'Modification Plan' which means to lowering the interest rate of the loan...I've worked with AFS since May 2008 and neither I nor the AFS has received any agreement or approval from Ocwen.
I feel that I've exhausted and tried ways to work things out with Ocwen, and my next step is to write to Congress and copy of this letter to my lawyer. Yes, I have records of my monthly payments and other important documents for proof.
I feel that as long as I'm under the forbearance plan and paying my mortgage monthly, I have good grounds and evidence.
It is going to be a long process...together with lots of prayers and having faith in Our Almighty God...something good will come out of this. Yes, I have setbacks and disappointments with Ocwen, but I feel that I can succeed in spite of this misfortune. The key is having the courage to keep fighting no matter how hard the going gets. He, who falls nine times, but gets up tem times is a success. Success is a journey, not a destination.
Jenny stafford, VirginiaU.S.A.

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/360/RipOff0360418.htm

No comments: